5.03.2006

I'm back... and I'm done!!

So I haven't posted in a while... I've been very busy, what with sorority and work and dance and orchestra. And oh yeah, school. But today I finished my finals!! Finals ran from yesterday through May 9th, next tuesday, but all of mine were crammed into yesterday and today. All of mine were completely essay based so it was kind of draining (I have like 7 hours of solid writing behind me in the last two days.. hand writing too, so I have cramps in my tendons). I'll be staying in Boston until the 12th, and Ryan and I have our 2 year anniversary on the 11th. I'll be working though, so I won't be pulled into complete laziness.

Tonight I'm seeing David Sedaris perform with a couple of my friends, should be good. I plan on spending all of tomorrow obtaining boxes and figuring out what to do with all of my stuff. Then Saturday I'll be taking all the stuff I'm storing to the Uhaul place in a taxi van. I'm not exactly looking forward to it.

For now, I have laundry to attend to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home