1.21.2006

Spring is here.. sorta

So I've completed one week of the new semester. I only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but those days are pretty packed. My classes all seem very interesting, although one of teachers seems a little erratic and is difficult to follow.

It's was about 55 degrees and sunny today. I went outside with no jacket! It's supposed to snow on Sunday though, so I'm trying not to get too excited. I had my first night of sorority recruitment tonight, which lasted... 7 hours! Unbelievable. There was a lot of down time too, so it definitely could have run smoother. The sororities seemed mostly pretty cool, with a couple of exceptions. Most girls seemed pretty intelligent, but there were definitely some stereotypes there too. Anyway, we'll see what happens the rest of the weekend.

Okay nothing more to say.. I'll be sure to write if anything important happens tomorrow at recruitment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

No, they're the same thing. BU mainly uses the term recruitment though.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home