1.25.2006

Snow, Tri Delts, and lots of reading

Well we had a big snowfall a couple of days ago, nothing compared to the thunder blizzard of December, but still. My snow boots came conveniently after I walked through the snow all day and my become completely soaked through with ice water. It's supposed to get up to 50 this week, so hopefully all the snow will melt.

So I pledged last night to Tri Delta, after 5 long days of sorority recruitment. It's one of the smaller sororities on campus, only about 60 members, but I like that. It's actually the biggest sorority on the national level, and we are the Alpha chapter (AKA the founding one). They plan a ton of events throughout the semester, but all of them are optional, which is nice, because I tend to have a busy schedule.

Speaking of schedules, my only Tuesday and Thursday class schedule leaves a huge amount of reading for Wednesdays. I guess that's alright though, I've got nothing else to do. Ryan and I ate $5.95 lunch buffet at Bombay Cafe today and it was really good. Kind of a small selection, but authentic, and great nan! For 6 bucks a piece, nothing much else can top that around here.

Well it's time to return to my reading, which I am slowly hacking my way through.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love naan. Well, congrats on pledging tri delt, and I hope your sisters don't disown you.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home